You have no items in your shopping cart.
CRASH TESTED DOG CAR HARNESS
The Drive Harness from EzyDog is a car safety harness for your dog.
SAFETY TESTED VEHICLE HARNESS
This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards:
Europe (ECE Regulation 16)
USA (FMVSS 213)
BEST DOG HARNESS FOR CAR TRAVEL
Simply feed the seat belt through both webbing handles on the top of the harness, click the buckle into the seatbelt of your car and you're ready for the Drive.
This Dog Travel Harness is also equipped with double stainless steel D-rings to escort your dog to and from the vehicle.
SIMPLE, ONE TIME FIT
You only have to fit the harness to your dog once (see 'Fitting Instructions tab for Instructions)
From then on, the Harness can be taken on/off very quickly using the Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system.
ENGINEERED TO LAST
We have used only the strongest and highest quality materials in this product. The Tri-Glides are made from Aluminium Alloy, so are light, durable and incredibly strong.
All webbing is made from vehicle-tested seat belt webbing and the Crosslink™ technology ensures that the harness is the ultimate in strength
The Chest Plate section is padded and contoured to mould to the dog's chest for a custom fit
- Crash tested, passed and certified
- Quick, one-time fit
- Double D-rings to escort your dog to and from the vehicle
- Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system
- Ergonomic, moulded chest plate
Regularly inspect your harness for any signs of damage and excessive wear including:
- Frayed/cut webbing
- Deformed Metal
- UV/sun damage
- Pulled stitches
- Chew and bite marks
ALWAYS REPLACE HARNESS IF SHOWING SIGNS OF DAMAGE
Hand wash in mild detergent and air dry in shade.
Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight
For best fit, measure the girth of the dog. Girth will take priority when selecting a size.
The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body
Fitted Correctly, the harness should be snug on the dog and not too tight
HOW TO FIT VIDEO:
1. UNLACE AND LOOSEN WEBBINGS FROM ALLOY TRI GLIDE. PLACE HARNESS ON DOG
2. ADJUST BOTH FRONT CHEST WEBBINGS TO A FIRM FIT. USE MEASUREMENTS TO BALANCE WEBBING LENGTHS REPEAT ADJUSTMENT TO REAR GIRTH WEBBINGS
3. LOCK ALL FOUR WEBBINGS IN PLACE BY FEEDING BACK THROUGH ALLOY TRIGLIDE
4. FEED WEBBING TAIL UNDER WEBBING KEEPER AND LOCATE KEEPER BACK AGAINST TRIGLIDE. FOLD EXCESS WEBBING AND SECURE IN KEEPER
5. PLACE FITTED HARNESS ON DOG AND POSITION IN CAR. THREAD SEAT BELT THROUGH BOTH HANDLES AND CLICK INTO BUCKLE. REMOVE SLACK FROM SEAT BELT
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
EzyDog Europe guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog Europe Website, please provide the details of the issue, as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: email@example.com
Orders are generally processed within 48 hours.
A tracking email will be sent to the email address submitted with the order when the order ships.
Note: We do not ship outside of Europe
EzyDog Europe will accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 14 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must be purchased from the EzyDog Europe Website. Items not purchased from the EzyDog Europe Website must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
- Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 60 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from the www.ezydog.eu website
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
EzyDog Europe – Returns
1033 RV Amsterdam
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number.
- An email notification will be sent upon the credit being provided to the card. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable.
My Dog is in Harness heaven!Review by Gerry, (Posted on 10/26/2016)Just received the Drive Car Harness - what a fabulous product- our Murphy loves to go with us in the car and we previously struggled with getting his four bouncing legs into most harnesses!! The drive harness once adjusted is very easy to pop on - just the two front paws into the leg holes then up over the back and the magnetic fastener clips together - but do make sure it is snug not loose as he did back out of it when it wasn't fitted properly (luckily it wasn't outside!!) An absolute must for your dog and we humans safety in the car. Our Murphy is a 30 kg Samoyed and fitted into the large so it is easy to work out the size you need from the instructions on Ezydog website. We also tried it out as a walking harness and he loved it - our rambunctious boy actually walked beside us.
Quality harness well worth the priceReview by Kathy Z, (Posted on 10/26/2016)I've been looking for a quality car restraint for a while now and was incredibly happy when Ezydog released one. The other two crash tested harnesses on market were either a poor fit or way out of my price range.
My favourite thing about this harness is its adjustability. With a pug it can be hard finding a harness that fits but the design of this harness ensures it'll fit dogs of all sorts of sizes. The harness is also comfortable enough for my dog to sleep in, made of a good material, and super easy to put on.
I have been really happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who wants to travel safely with their pup.