You have no items in your shopping cart.
LIMITED SLIP COLLAR FOR DOG TRAINING
A martingale style correction collar that does not require the act of re-sizing for each fitting.
WHAT IS A MARTINGALE COLLAR?
Martingale is a type of dog collar that provides more control over your dog without that choking effect of a slip collar.
These style of collars are extensively used in training.
They help keep your dog's head from slipping out of the collar during walks or when the dog gets too excited.
A Martingale collar is made with two loops. The larger loop is slipped onto the dogs neck and a leash is then clipped to the smaller loop.
When the dog tries to pull, the tension on the leash pulls the small loop taut.
This makes the large loop smaller and tighter on the neck, thus helping to prevent escape.
When the collar is properly fitted, it will be comfortably loose without your dog noticing it much until the dog begins to pull.
DOG'S COMFORT IN MIND
The Checkmate is made from our EzyDog soft and durable nylon so is comfortable around your dog's neck.
The webbing is also reflective for those late night training sessions
Please note: Do not leave the Checkmate Collar on your pup unattended
- Does not require the act of resizing for each fitting
- Humane and safe with proper use
- Reflective Stitching
- Durable nylon
- Ultimate control and handling
|Size||Neck (cm)||Webbing Width (cm)|
For best fit, measure the neck of the dog.
Fitted correctly, the collar should be snug on the dog and not too tight
EzyDog Europe guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog Europe Website, please provide the details of the issue, as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: [email protected]
Orders are generally processed within 48 hours.
A tracking email will be sent to the email address submitted with the order when the order ships.
Note: We do not ship outside of Europe
EzyDog Europe will accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 14 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must be purchased from the EzyDog Europe Website. Items not purchased from the EzyDog Europe Website must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
- Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 60 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from the www.ezydog.eu website
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
EzyDog Europe – Returns
1033 RV Amsterdam
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number.
- An email notification will be sent upon the credit being provided to the card. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable.