You have no items in your shopping cart.
KEEP YOUR DOG WARM IN THE EZYDOG ELEMENT JACKET
Don't let the weather get in the way of you and your dog having a fun outdoor adventure.
This lightweight, comfortable dog coat is easy to put on and perfect for any condition.
A DOG COAT FOR ALL SEASONS
Built with a soft, non-pilling but super warm fleece, the Element Jacket will keep your dog warm during the colder winter months.
The outer shell is made from 600 denier Ripstop, making it completely wind and shower proof.
Combine this with the lightweight design and you have a dog jacket that is also perfect during our warmer, stormy months.
This jacket really has been built with all the elements in mind.
BUILT FOR ACTION
With full chest support, the Element Jacket will stay in place during the most energetic walks and play.
Adjust once for a perfect fit and then easily put on/take off using our Neo-Expand neck.
If you want to attach a leash to your dog's collar or harness, simply access it through the waterproof access zipper.
- Wind and shower proof outer shell
- Lined with a non-pilling fleece for comfort and warmth
- Neo-Xpand neck for easy put on/take off
- Reflective piping for safety on the late night/early morning treks
- Waterproof zipper access to harness or collar attachment
For best fit, measure the length of the dog.
The length being the area from the neck to the base of his/her tail
1. UNCLIP THE TWO SIDE BUCKLES
2. PLACE THE JACKET ON THE DOG BY SLIDING THE NECK AREA OVER THEIR HEAD
3. POSITION JACKET FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, JACKET SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG
EzyDog Europe will accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 14 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must be purchased from the EzyDog Europe Website. Items not purchased from the EzyDog Europe Website must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
- Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from the www.ezydog.eu website
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
EzyDog Europe – Returns
NL-6235 NS Amsterdam
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number.
- An email notification will be sent upon the credit being provided to the card. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable.
To make an exchange, please follow the above return process, and then place a new order for the items you would like. Exchanges are handled as separate transactions. Your return will be credited to your credit card and your new order will be charged to your credit card.
EzyDog Europe guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog Europe Website, please provide the details of the issue, as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: [email protected]
Orders are generally processed within 48 hours.
A tracking email will be sent to the email address submitted with the order when the order ships.
Note: We do not ship outside of Europe.
Once an order has been sent from EzyDog Europe, customers are responsible for all shipping charges incurred. If an order is refused by the customer or canceled during transit, the customer will be charged outgoing and return shipping charges.
Buckles not goodReview by Nell, (Posted on 8/4/2015)I have an 8mnth old kelpie bitch. I ordered a medium jacket and although the back of the jacket fits well, its very tight around the neck and the chest plate is awkward for her to run in as its to wide. Also the noise of the buckles clipping together makes her jump and get nervous/unsettles her. Quality of materials is excellent
Really happyReview by Vicky, (Posted on 7/13/2015)i have 2 Ezy dog jackets one for each of the dogs. Great fit, easy to get one, the dogs basically walk into them..
My daughter also bought for her two dogs, and really likes them.
I bought a size to large for my dogReview by Sandra, (Posted on 7/3/2015)Going to Return and replace with the next smaller size.
He disappeared in the Large size; I measured a bit to generously. He needs a groom etc so yes Small will be great. We use all EzyDog products of use to us - quality and durability the Best!
Finally a wet weather coat for dogs that need a walking harnessReview by Mary, (Posted on 6/20/2013)Great coat with a wonderful little zipper for attaching a lead to a harness. Easy to put on with side clips holds it in place well. Reflective strips as well. Just a little too roomy in the chest section.
GREAT LOOKING JACKETReview by Sharon Kemsley, (Posted on 5/29/2013)We recently bought a jacket for each of our Border Collies. They both fit extremely well. I especially like the clips for fitting, as the dogs don't like the sound of velcrous, so these clips are great. The gusset has a stretchy section also for comfort.